Welcome to new campus and the international students apartment! The new semester has begun, to ensure everything goes smoothly; you need to pay attention to the following notices:
1. If something needs repairing in your room, you can report it to the duty room on the 1st floor, we will send works to fix it. Please open your door when the works come to repair your facilities, if there is nobody in your room, the works will open your door and fix your facilities then lock it, please don’t worry about your stuff, the workers will not take anything from your room.
2. Internet service office is located on the second floor of the school library, the room number is B206, students can bring a student card and open your internet account in that office， if you don not have a student card, report it to your monitor.
(there are some problems with their system right now, they will try their best to fix it ASAP, so the internet service may be postponed for some time)
3. The new semester has begun; students should go to classes on time and never be absent.
4. Motorbikes are not allowed to use in this campus (electric bicycles are allowed), please deal with your motorbike in two weeks if you have one, or you yourself should take the responsibility of anything caused by it.
5. Electricity purchase system is adopted in this apartment, to recharge electricity for your room, every room needs an electric card, you can get your electric card in the duty room. To confirm the card number can match to your room number, the workers need to switch off the power for a few minutes, please cooperate with the workers.
6. Cable television and telephone service will be available as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
7. Parking electric bicycles and bicycles in the hall are not allowed; please park your electric bicycles and bicycles outside.
8. Someone took an armchair away from the hall recently, please send it to the duty room immediately, or we will call security guards to search in every room, and student who took the chair away will be regarded as stealing crime by that time.
9. We have moved to new campus, and all students are required to hand in their passport for registering in new police station, please hand in your passport to your monitor, and all the monitors should collect all students’ passports in your class and hand them in to Professor Wang (office room number 103, room number 101) by 20:00 of 30, August (Tuesday).
10. The school is going to manage this apartment according to the handbook for international students from today, and the entrance door will be closed by 23:00 o’clock from Sunday to Thursday, and from Friday to Saturday the entrance door will be closed by 24:00 o’clock, please come back on time.
11. If you have any other problems please come to Professor Wang’s office in this apartment (103), he will try his best to solve your problems, and please report all your problems during work time (Monday to Friday, from9:00 to 17:30). Students are not allowed to go to the administrative building without Professor Wang’s permission or appointment, or you yourself should take the responsibility of any punishment.
11. From tomorrow on, Muslim students from Pakistan can have three days holidays for the festival (31, August, 1st, and 2nd, September).
International Students Office