1. Admission category and duration of study
Full-time language students, one academic year (2022.9-2023.8).
2. Admission target
Students from countries along the “Belt and Road”(see Annex 1 for specific countries).
3. Applicant qualifications
(1) Physically and mentally healthy, excellent in character and learning;
(2) High school degree or above with the previous stage of study completed;
(3) Age limit:
high school graduation: under 24;
bachelor degree: under 34;
master degree: under 38;
(4) Language requirements: those who have reached HSK Level 2 will be preferred. TOEFL score of 68 or higher / IELTS 5.5 or more/ English as mother tongue or official language for those without Chinese foundation.
4. Application Documents:
(1) Applicants should register online and fill in the application online (website: https://csust.17gz.org/);
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
(3) Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
(4) Passport Copy;
(5) Non-criminal Record;
(6) Proof of language proficiency;
(7) Financial guarantee;
(8) Foreigner Physical Examination Form（Please refer to Annex 2), and the time of issuance is no more than 3 months ahead of the time of submission.
We will select the best candidates depending on comprehensive evaluation on applicants and provide conditional scholarships for outstanding students, and will reduce or exempt registration fees, tuition, basic textbook fees, accommodation fees and comprehensive insurance for one academic year (2022.9-2023.8).
(1) Deadline for application: March 31, 2022;
(2) Admitted students should complete the admission procedures on time according to the "Admission Notice";
(3) Only the application by the student is accepted and the mailing fee shall be borne by the applicant (please fill in the detailed and accurate receiving address);
(4) Admitted candidates will be assessed after completing one semester of Chinese language study and the outstanding students will be recommended to enter undergraduate/postgraduate study in September 2023.
International Student Admission Office , International College, Changsha University of Science & Technology
Address: 960, 2nd Section, Wanjiali South RD, Changsha, Hunan, P.R.China
Zip Code: 410114