Together with the Center for Language Education and Cooperation (CLEC), Changsha University of Science and Technology (CSUST) set up the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship of Changsha University of Science and Technology. On the basis of the original enrollment scale, 20 students of "Chinese + Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation (Undergraduate)" will be recruited. While graduating, a bachelor's degree in engineering will be awarded. The school system is 4 years and the language of instruction is Chinese. All those who are interested in working in the field of mechanical design, manufacturing and automation are welcome to apply.
Non-Chinese, healthy in body and mind, and excellent in character and study. Aged between 18 and 25 years old (as of September 1, 2022).
2. Application Requirements
Applicants shall have a senior high school diploma, with a score of 180 on the HSK (Level 4) or above.
3. Scholarship content and standards
The content of the scholarship includes: tuition, accommodation, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance. The standard of living allowance is RMB 2,500/month.
4. Application Process
Step 1. Log in to cis.chinese.cn to register → receiving institution: Changsha University of Science and Technology (code 10536) → upload application materials → follow up the application progress and email (if the application materials do not meet the requirements, you need to resubmit) → after the application is approved, follow up email, and go through the admission procedures → register as required.
Step 2. Log in to the website of Changsha University of Science and Technology International Student Management Service Platform (https://csust.17gz.org/member/login.do), register and submit application materials online.
5. Application period
March 1, 2022 - May 15, 2022
6. Application materials to be submitted
(1) Passport photo page;
(2) A certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript. If they are not in Chinese/English, please translate them into Chinese/English and notarize them;
(3) HSK score report (valid for two years);
(4) Proof of no criminal record;
(5) Economic guarantee certificate;
(6) The completed physical examination form for foreigners (see Annex 1 for the blank form and filling specifications). The physical examination is valid for 6 months, so please choose a suitable time for the physical examination. ;
(7) Other supporting materials, such as recommendation letters, award certificates, etc.
Note: Please upload the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" and the certificate of no criminal record together with the scanned copy of the photo page of the passport to the "Basic Information - the First Page of Passport Upload" of the application form.
Please upload all materials as high-resolution images or PDFs.
7. Annual Review
Students are required to participate in the annual review.
8. Contact information
International Student Admission Office of Changsha University of Science and Technology
Address: International Institute of Technology, Changsha University of Science and Technology, No. 960, Section 2, Wanjiali South Road, Changsha City, Hunan Province (Room 422, Building I, New Energy Building)