According to current situation, CSC Graduate Program application will be accepted further until March 5, 2023.
All applicants shall be:
a) non-Chinese citizens.
b) in good physical and mental condition, with good academic performance and conduct.
c) Education background and age limit:
Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
d) Requirements for language:
Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must provide a valid Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) certificate. Postgraduate applicants should have achieved HSK Level 4 or above.
Applicants for English-taught programs should provide valid English Proficiency Test certificates:
TOEFL IBT 68 or above/IELTS 5.5 or above/DUOLINGO 85 or above.
Condition of exemption of submitting English proficiency certificates:English-speaking students (Countries with English as native language or official language).
Those who do not meet the Chinese language requirements must participate in 1-2 academic years of Chinese language learning, and can start professional learning only after meeting the admission requirements. Students majoring in science, engineering, economics, management, law, and arts should study Chinese for 1 academic year; those majoring in literature, history, and philosophy should study Chinese for no more than 2 academic years.
II. Content and Criteria of Scholarship
1. Exempt from tuition and registration fee.
2.Free accommodation. Students who live on-campus will be provided with free double rooms; if they apply for off-campus housing, a monthly dormitory subsidy of 700 yuan for master students, and a monthly dormitory subsidy of 1,000 yuan for doctoral students.
3. Living allowance:
(1). Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000/month.
(2). Doctor’s degree students: RMB 3,500/month.
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance for international students in China.
III. Programs Instruction
Please refer to http://www.campuschina.org/
IV. Application Procedure
1. Apply at: https://csust.17gz.org/member/login.do before March 5.
2.Pay RMB 500 yuan for the application fee after passing the primary review.
Payment: transfer the fee to the appointed account and send the payment proof to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name：Changsha University of Science and Technology
Bank：Bank of Communications
FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT：
Name：CHANGSHA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Name：CHANGSHA DONGFENG ROAD BRANCH, BANK OF CHINA
Bank Swift Code： BKCHCNBJ970
3. Please submit the following materials in the systems:
(1) Highest diploma (original copy and translated photocopy). The applicant must submit On-study Certificate issued by his/her university, if he/she is an on-campus student.
(2) Relevant notarized transcripts (original copy and translated photocopy).
(3) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words; students applying for Chinese-taught Programs must write in Chinese, students applying for English-taught Programs must write in English). The plan should be focused on what you have learned, what you want to learn and research on and your vocational plan. (This part is very important and will be seriously reviewed)
(4) Academic recommendation. Two reference letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
(5) Foreigner Physical Examination Form must be filled in English. The results are valid for six months (please refer to the attachment for blank form and filling instruction).
(6) No-Crime Certificate.
(7) Certificate of Chinese or English language proficiency.
Students who apply for Chinese-taught programs are required to submit Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) transcripts. Students applying for English-taught programs should submit TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo transcripts (students from countries whose native language and official language is English are exempt from submitting).
(8) Applicants can submit certificates of academic achievements and all kinds of cultural and sports activities.
4. After passing the academic review and interview and receiving pre-admission letter, please apply at: http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina before March 20, 2023.
*Agency No: 10536
*Program Category: TypeB
- The materials above shall be provided only in Chinese or English and the certificates and transcripts must be Notarization documents.
- No matter being admitted or not, the application fee will not be returned.
- Please DO NOT send any paper materials to the university.
-After applying, please pay close attention to the registration system and email.
V. Contact Us
Address: New Energy Building I Room 422, No.960, 2nd Section, Wanjiali South Rd, Changsha, Hunan, P.R.China